PAN misplaced or defaced? Here’s how you can get a new copy

You PAN card is an important KYC document which is needed for most of the financial transactions such as for opening a bank account, making investment in mutual funds, opening demat account etc. In all the above cases an individual is required to quote his PAN number

and provide a photo copy of his PAN card as proof of PAN number. So, if your PAN card is lost, defaced or misplaced, you can apply for another copy of your PAN card. This request can be made online.

However, reprint is possible if there is no modification in the details mentioned in the PAN and it is linked to your Aadhaar. Further, this online reprint application can be made by those whose latest PAN application was processed through NSDL e-Gov or who had obtained PAN using ‘Instant e-PAN’ facility on e-filling portal of the Income Tax department. Mobile number updated in the records of PAN and Aadhaar should be identical. If not, a request needs to be made to make necessary changes.

Online application……..Read More>>


Source:- techiyogiz

About rajtechnews