Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Aadhaar Card has been issued to Indian Citizens and the citizens have right to check their Aadhaar authentication history on its website (https://uidai.gov.in/). This means that Aadhaar card holders can verify where all their Aadhaar has been used in the past six months.
If any misuse has been detected, Card holders can even lodge a complaint.This feature can be used to view Authentication details. Fetch your Aadhaar authentication history (Notifications) data.
Techiyogiz explains procedure to check where all your Aadhaar card has been used in the last six months:-
1. Open UIDAI’s website, https://uidai.gov.in. Click on the link ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ on the page. It is under the sub-head ‘Aadhaar Services’
2. Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the requisite box on the website, just below ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
3. Follow this with the 4-digit security code given in the box below
4. Now ‘Generate OTP’ by clicking on the due link. The OTP will come on your registered mobile number, so you need to have the same handy.
5. The page that opens will ask require the following details………..Read More>>
Source by techiyogiz…