Umang and Aaykar Setu that help you e-file your Income Tax.
Step-by-step guide to file IT Returns Online :-
1. Login to http://www.tin-nsdl.com, login to the website http://www.tin-nsdl.com Click on Services > e-payment
2. Select the relevant challan – Select the relevant challan i.e. ITNS 280, ITNS 281, ITNS 282, ITNS 283, ITNS 284 or Form 26 QB demand payment (only for TDS on sale of property) as applicable.
3. Enter PAN/TAN (as applicable) and other mandatory challan details – Now enter PAN/TAN (as applicable) and all the other mandatory challan details. These include accounting head under which payment is made, address of the taxpayer and the bank through which payment is to be made etc.
4. Check your details in the ‘confirmation screen’ that appears – On submission of the data entered, a ‘confirmation screen’ is displayed. If the PAN/TAN entered is valid and matches with the ITD PAN/TAN master, then the full name of the taxpayer as per the master will be displayed on the confirmation screen, validate the same.
5. You will now be directed to the Netbanking website to pay the Challan……….Read More>>
Source by techiyogiz..